HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS WHITE SANGRIA—OH MY GOD, IT IS TASTY
- Get some citrus fruits. I thought 2 each of oranges, limes, and lemons seemed nice. Shave off some zest, maybe do it all fancy and striped.
- Slap together some simple syrup. Seriously, it’s super simple. Ha. 1:1 ratio of sugar to water. Heat until the sugar is totally dissolved. DONE. I used 8 Tbsp. of each and then only used about half in the sangria. Infuse that shit with your citrus zest. YUM.
- Slice the fruit! Ooh, pretty.
- Pile the fruit!
- Slosh on some of that simple syrup. Muddle a bit with spoon to smoosh that goodness together. Have a take no prisoners attitude and make this lady your stirring role model:
- WINE WINE WINE.
- Add a splash of seltzer. I had maybe a cup left of this raspberry lime stuff. Whatever you think will taste good with citrus and white wine, you do you.
- Don’t wait for it to steep and chill in the fridge, go ahead and have a celebratory cup with a few ice cubes. You deserve it. Then let the rest steep and chill in the fridge.